Place of Birth: Nakhon Phanom
Date of Birth: Mon Dec 15, 1947
Born to Mr. Iewyim Sae Ung and Mrs. Lakseng Sae Tang, a Chinese Thai family.
- High school Winter Park High School, Florida, USA.
- B.A. Business Administration, Oglethorpe, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- 1972 Joined Srithai Superware (formerly, Srithai Superware Industry Limited Partnership) as factory manager
- Took over Srithai Superware after the Tom Yum Kung Crisis
- Chairman and president of Srithai Superware Public Company Limited, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of melamine tableware.
- Executive Chairman of SriThai (Vietnam), Beijing Huathai Replica of Porcelain Products and Srithai (Inida)
- 2021-present Chairman of the Thai Chamber of Commerce (TCC)
Married to Mrs. Chantra (deceased) with 2 children, Mr. Karan and Ms. Piyaporn. Re-married to Khun Ying Nathika with 2 daughters, Ms. Nithinan and Ms. Chamaiporn.