Place of Birth: Bangkok
Date of Birth: Fri Sep 05, 1980
Born to Mr. Pongsak Limjaroenrat (former adviser to the Minister of Agriculture and Cooperatives) and Mrs. Linda Limjaroenrat.
- Primary school: Bangkok Christian College
- Secondary school: Hamilton, New Zealand
- 2002 BA Finance with first-class honors, Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, Thammasat University
- 2011 MA Public Policy, John F. Kennedy School of Government of Harvard University and MA Business Administration, Sloan School of Management of Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Managing director of CEO Agrifood Co., Ltd.
- 2017-18 Director of Grab Thailand
- 2019 Joined as a member of Future Forward Party (พรรคอนาคตใหม่)
- 2019 Member of the Parliament from Bangkok
- 2020 Party Leader of Move Forward Party (พรรคก้าวไกล)
- 2023 Candidate for Prime Minister of Move Forward Party in the 2023 general election
- 2019 Divorced Ms. Chutima Teepanart. Became Single dad of the daughter, Pipim.