Former Chairman the Federation of Thai Industries
Date of Birth: Sun May 27, 1956
- 1973 Assumption School, Bangkok
- 1977 Bachelor of Engineering, Chulalongkorn University
- 1980 Master of Mechanical Engineering and Master of Industrial Engineering, Stanford University California U S A.
- 1984-97 Director and Vice President, Asia Fibre PCL
- 1997-present President and Executive Director, Asia Fibre PCL
- 1998-2008 Chairman, the Thai Synthetic Fibre Manufacturers’ Association (TSMA).
- 2007-08 Chairman, The Federation of Thai Textile Industries
- 2015 Vice Chairman, the Federation of Thai Industries (FTI)
- 2016-18 Chairman, the Federation of Thai Industries (FTI)
Married to Mrs. Chulaporn Namchaisiri