Who's Who in Thailand
Economist, Managing Director Phatra Securities PCL.
Place of Birth: Bangkok
Date of Birth: Thu, 31-Jan-1957
Family Background: Born to Mr. Chao Saicheua, formerly Constitutional Court judge.
- Boys’ High School, New Zealand
- BA in Economics, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- MA in Economics, University of Phillippines (Diliman), Phillippines
- PhD in Economics, The University of Hawaii at Manoa, USA
- 1984-86 Second Secretary at the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 1986-90 Economic Officer, Royal Thai Embassy in Washington, D.C.
- 1991-92 Head of the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 1993-94 Director of the South Pacific Division of the Department of American and South Pacific Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 1994-present Phatra Securities PCL with last position of Managing Director
Located in: Economist